- Triolo Zancla Clinic – Palermo.
- In September 1983 he was employed as Assistent in the Division of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of “Villa Sofia” Hospital in Palermo.
- From September 30th 2004 to Semptember 30th 2005 he has been nominated Director of Unit of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of Azienda Ospedaliera “Villa Sofia-CTO” in Palermo.
- From 2007 to 2015 Director of Urogyaecology Unit
- Held job or position: Director of Urogynaecology Unit,Regional reference centre of Sicily in the diagnosis and treatment of female Urinary Incontinence and Interstitial Cystitis in “Villa Sofia –Cervello” Hospital in Palermo.
- Major activities and responsibilities: Clinical and instrumental diagnosis (urodinamics, urethrocystoscopy), urogynaecologic surgery of pelvic floor, conservative and rehabilitation of urinary disorders and disfunctions of pelvic floor.
In his practice, as director of the Urogynaecology Unit, regional reference centre of Sicily, he performs more than 170 urogynaecology surgical interventions and his team performs more than 5000 ambulatory activities per year between visits, bladder biopsy and cystoscopy, EMDA, PTNS, Urodynamics.
- Name and address of job: Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedali Riuniti “Villa Sofia-Cervello” Palermo.
Education and training
- 27 July 1978 Graduate in Medicine and Surgery at Palermo University
- 1979 – Medical qualification
- 15 December 1983 Specialized in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Personal skills and competences
- Mother tongue(s): Italian
- Other language(s): English
- Member since 1983 of Italian Urgynaecolgy Association (A.I.U.G.).
- Member since 1983 of Italian Urodynamic Society (S.I.U.D.)
- Member since 1983 of International Continence Society (I.C.S.) and of International Urogynaecology Association (I.U.G.A.)
- 1984 he translation into Italian language “Urodynamics: theory and Practice” written by Donald Ostergard edited by Medical Book.
- From 1992 to 2003 member of the board of Italian Urogynaeclogical Association (A.I.U.G.).
- From 2004 permanent teacher in the Urogynaecolgy Master held by Perugia University.
- From 2005 Consultant Professor of UroGynaecology at the Palermo University Obestetrics and Gyanaecology School directed by Prof. A. Perino and Urology School directed by Prof.C. Pavone.
- From 2015 collaboration with Maputo Central Hospital Monzambico director Igor Vaz
- Palermo 16-18 April 2015 President International worksphop for Vaginal Fistula Repair and Urethral Reconstruction Live Surgery
- Esteemed author and co-author of more than one hundred National and Internationl papers.
- President and Director of many educational national and international courses in Urogynaecology.President since 2012 of MIPS society
- Author of “Urogynaecology” an extensive multimedial text , written in cooperation with Professor Paulo Palma (director of “Pelvic Floor Reconstructive Surgery Center” in Campinas San Paolo,Brasil) and Professor Giancarlo Vignoli from Bologna University.
- Nampula Mission 18-25 November 2018 collaboration with Dr. Igor Vaz,, Celma Tavares, Lenny Okwoyo, Alcinda Jose